- Ordained Minister through the International Assembly of Spiritual Healers and Earth Stewards Congregations
- Certified Spiritual Healer through the International Assembly of Spiritual Healers and Earth Stewards Congregations
- Atma Buti Sound & Vibrational School Sound Healing - Level 2
- Reiki Level 2, Usui method
Other Interests / Talents
- Group sound meditation: A group sound meditation can be booked for a group of two or more. During this session, a relaxing atmosphere will be established with music, singing bowls, chimes, and more, thus allowing relaxation. 90 and 120 minute sessions are available.
- Shamanic healing: Deep soul level healing that promotes spiritual reconstruction. This method brings back lost soul parts, heals wounds, releases deep trauma, removes blocks, addresses soul contracts, and more. 90 min.
- Guided meditation: A personal Guided Meditation may be used to help the client to connect with their guides, heal a past/present issue or gain clarity. includes: discussion time, 30 minutes of meditation & follow-up. 30, 60, 90, and 120 minute sessions are available.
- Reiki: The deep, healing relaxation found in Reiki is combined with the reading of ones energy system. Results are shared in addition to intuitive guidance for whatever concerns or questions one may have. 30 and 60 minute sessions are available.
- Singing bowl therapy: Resonating with the eternal sound of the planet and adding joy & melody into people's lives worldwide, Tibetan Singing Bowls are excellent meditative tools used for healing, relaxation, & well-being. 60, 90, and 120 minute sessions are available.
- Singing bowl therapy with hot water: Resonating with the eternal sound of the planet and adding joy & melody into people's lives, Tibetan Singing Bowls are excellent meditative tools used for healing. This session incorporates hot water. 60, 90, and 120 minute sessions are available.
- How can you prepare for your sound therapy session?
- To get the most out of your sound therapy, guided meditation, or reiki session, it's best to wear comfy clothing. This includes yoga pants, sweatpants, t-shirts, etc. If you're going to have a singing bowl therapty session, please wear clothing that covers your bare skin as it's easier to place the bowls on clothing and less shocking for your system since the bowls are metal. Also, please avoid clothing with zippers, snaps, and excess buttons during your sound therapy session.